Safety box (scientifically called sharp container) is a container made of petro-chemical polymers, able to keep sharp and cutting leftovers and also injection needles, which is completely disposable. It can be tightly sealed by its red cap and hygienically discarded after being filled and reaching the filling line. Due to its composing substances, Safety box can be disposed harmlessly in nature after getting discarded or burned. It is totally environmental friendly.
– Its dimensions, depending on the size, are defined for 1.5, 3, 5, 7 and 12 liter volumes and in square shaped ones they are in 1.5, 3, and 5 liters.
– The opening on the red cap, which can be opened and closed by the movable part, makes it ready to use.
– The movable part is designed in a way that provides enough space to put items in by hand when open; however, it minimizes the chance of exit when closed in case of dropping.
– On the flat surface of the container, an filling line has been placed to show the maximum capacity.
– The grooves (teeth) designed on the opening provide the ability to remove sharp parts from their holders using just one hand without contaminating the other hand or other parts of Safety box.
– Safety box can be installed on the wall by holders in different sizes by which the users can replace a new one there after being filled. This makes the usage safer in that there will not be any movement when removing sharp parts using the grooves.